1. Stop WAMP server.
2. Go to windows.php.net and download the the latests ZIPPED package for php5.3.4.
Make sure it is the VC6 Thread Safe build. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE INSTALLER.
3. Create a folder php5.3.4 into wamp/bin/php
4. Extract the downloaded zip to the newly created php5.3.4 folder
5. Copy the files:
from your existing php5.3 (eg. wamp/bin/php/php5.3.3) folder to the new php5.3.4 folder.
6. Open the files:
and search/replace the string 5.3.3 with 5.3.4
7. Go to wamp/bin/apache/apache/apache2.2.11/bin and delete the file called php.ini
8. Restart WAMP server.
9. Choose php version 5.3.0
10. Restart WAMP server.
11. Now choose php version 5.3.4 .
12. Check if PEAR path is correct in php.ini , and modify accordingly.
13. Restart WAMP server.