If you are looking for DotKernel 3 related posts, go here.
Consider DotKernel as your starter script.
Please read all subchapter to make the most of it.
Report any bugs so others won’t have to fix the same thing over and over.
– Every request goes throu index.php so careful how you include files.
– Core files should never be changed.
– Don’t add new modules.
– Don’t change User: controler, model or view.
– Be carefull how you name controller , module and view files, and where you place them.
FRONTEND MODULE EXAMPLES:
controllers/frontend/exampleController.php (controller)(with “ll” and capital “C”)
DotKernel/frontend/Example.php (module) (in the file there is a class called: Example)
DotKernel/frontend/views/exampleView.php (view) (in the file there is a class called: Example_View)
CRONS MODULE EXAMPLES:
DotKernel/crons/views/exampleView.php (view is there just to avoid an include error; the file is an empty class)
– External scripts like: apility, zip class or any other scripts; should be places in to externals/ folder and included when needed.
If change is necessary talk to DotKernel developers!
Think, think, think … before doing something!
We are a team … so act accordingly, don’t let others clean up your mess 🙂